Employee Engagement, Social Justice, EDI and Ethics
David's inspirational leadership captures the ‘discretionary effort’ of all colleagues by the identification and development of the skills, knowledge and behaviours (Creating Confidence and Capability) required by people to achieve business goals.
People feel motivated because of the emphasis put on clarity, capability development and performance management.
• Former Chair, Director of the British Institute of Learning and Development (The BILD) 2012 - 2017, a Fellow of BILD
• External Associate - Centre for Sustainable Business Practices at University of Northampton
• Fellow of the Institute of Training and Occupational Learning (FITOL)
• 7 Habits Licensed Facilitator (Dr Stephen R Covey/Franklin Covey)
• Six Thinking Hats Licensed Facilitator (Dr Edward De Bono)
• NLP Master Practitioner
• Director/Trustee of The Corbett Foundation and the Corbett Network for Prisoner Re-integration
• Sponsor of The Robin Corbett Award for Prison/ Ex-Offender Reintegration
• Previously managed Royal Mail’s Coton House Management College and Royal Mails Innovation Lab (iLab)
• Founding Executive Advisor of The Positive Transformation Initiative (PTI) and Chair Returning Citizens and Prison group